Amber Woodruff is an experienced educator, facilitator, and strategist with a proven track record of working with educational systems and stakeholders to create more successful, equitable learning environments.
She began her career as an early childhood teacher in Washington, DC. Her drive led her to accept multiple leadership positions, giving Amber a deeper perspective on her local educational system. In 2018, Amber opened Amber Woodruff Education Consulting. Her rich educational background has provided Amber the tools and perspective to take a holistic approach in collaborating with stakeholders. With experience teaching, assessing and educating teachers, and working alongside administrators, Amber brings invaluable insight to your unique needs.
Educator, Facilitator, Strategist
-Marian Wright Edelman
Degrees & Licensures
• Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction, George Mason University
• Bachelor of Arts - Political Science, Spelman College
• Certified CLASS Observer - PK
• Early Childhood Certification - DC OSSE
Speaking Engagements and Publications
•Ed Fest Education for the Culture: “Connecting the Dots: Retaining Early Career Black Male Teachers”
• National Charter School Conference “Blended Professional Development in a Video World”
• “Knowing our Students and Designing for Success: A Guidebook for Institutional Leaders”